Tuesday 6 December 2011

franktrk@yahoo.com = Scam

ATTN. Read this letter very carefully, and fail to ask how I got your Contact because I do not want to reveal my identity, and this could be The last one you read from me if you fail to co-operate. I run a Cathel we have been paid to assassinate you. I have every reason to carry out my mission cause i have been paid for it but I decided to give you a chance and your life and that of your family from the endless pain. I was paid 50,000Usd to kill you.But the allegation brought to me was not enough reason for me to just kill a person like you and make your family suffer a very big lost .i also have your picture with me . I will give you AFTER GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, to avoid this and save your SELF and your family. For Your Own Good, must keep to your self BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AGAINST YOU,I want you to keep this as a secret until i forward you the video tape of the people that wants you assassinated so that you can nail them down after while am gone.. I really don't know why i want to help you but thank your stars cause i have killed about 65 Business men and woman withing the past two Months. eyes are on you so don't try anything stupid . Get back to me as soon as you get this message so that i can tell you all to do for the safety of your life. NOTE:YOUR LIFE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND YOU DON'T HAVE A SECOND LIFE ACT FAST AND WISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment