Saturday 17 December 2011

princeroland2010@hotmail.com princeroland_9@msn.com = Scam

Greetings to you, my name is Prince Roland, i am originally from Tripoli, Libya. i am the only son of late Mr Salam Ahmed Roland, My father was one of the Immediate cabinet member’s that died recently due to the recent uprising against the Government of our country Libya. i tried to excape from our country during the civil war that broke up in our country few months ago because my late father political opponents are after my life as the only son of late Salam Ahmed Roland. Presently i am in a hidden place somewhere located in Scotland, United Kingdom, and as i am written this e-mail to you right now know body knows where i am now, Meanwhile my purpose of written this confidential e-mail to you now is because i need your trustful assistance to help me receive some of my late father`s money $8.5million dollars in your country secretly for investment purpose, i will like to secretly come over to your country as fast as possible and invest this money over there with you as the rightful receiver/beneficiary of this money $8.5million dollars been deposited in a private bank in Canada by my late father, and i promise to give you 25% of this total money just for your trustful and confidential assistance to help me receive this money in your country for investment purpose and i will live in your country forever because i can`t go back to my country anymore because all our family members were killed during the civil war, including my lovely parents. Please i will like you to reply to me immediately so that i will tell you the full details consigning this confidential transaction between me and you alone, to enable you to help me receive this deposited money $8.5million dollars into your bank account in your country for the purpose of investment just as i wish. Thanks and best regards, i will be waiting for your reply. Yours sincerely, Prince Roland.

No comments:

Post a Comment