Saturday 17 December 2011

patriciathon@yahoo.com pat.andrew40@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hi, sorry for contacting you this way, I got your email online searching for a good home that will adopt my English Bulldog “Bruno”. Actually I have not be able to contact you, due to the terrible situation I have been through, my dearest wife that brought Bruno had a terrible car accident and she has been in coma for some weeks now, and this was the main reason I need a good home for Bruno so I could be able to concentrate with the care of my wife. Few days ago I finally lost her and now I have to contact you to know if you are still interested in adoption her little Bruno because I need to give him a good home immediately. Bruno is just a fabulous and exquisite English bulldog with lots of baby bullies wrinkles!,stocky with short legs,heavy bone,awesome mass and wide chest,excellent temperament,with a lifetime of love and wrinkles. He is very current on his vaccinations and de-worming and will come with full AKC registration for show or responsible breed. Pls do get back to me at patriciathon at yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment