Friday 14 October 2011

vivian_mrs@yahoo.com mrsvivian38@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Friend in the Lord,

Please use this money for the churches and less privileged.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a
reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers
and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my
last wishes. My name is Mrs.Vivian Williams. I'm 65 years old woman and from
Benin Republic . I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai. I was
also married with two children.

My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this
happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never
really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I
have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping
orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for
humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria,
Germany and some Asian countries. Only recently I saw on television the
colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia
through fire.

I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this
contribution on assisting people over there, I kept Fifteen Million United
States Dollars in a long-term deposit account in a Finance company here In
Benin Republic.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for
oesophagi cancer at Bright Life Memorial Hospital Benin Republic. I have
since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only
few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to
victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization.
I have enclosed for you the Current Photogragh I took below Because relatives
and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot
live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please i need your information so that i will send it to the Finance company
to contact you, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit
and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money
and keep 20% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have
the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and
distributing the money. If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as
possible. May the good lord bless you .



Regards,

Mrs.Vivian Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment