Friday 7 October 2011

sgtjoshuaskton@live.com eldeeb@eri.sci.eg = Scam

Good Day, I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt. Joshua Skelton, American officer I am in the Engineering military unit here in Libya; we have about $23 million Dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a reliable person, someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal. We are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service. The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you,you take your 25% out and keep our own 75%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent. Our own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance.

Sincerely Yours
Sgt. Joshua Skelton

No comments:

Post a Comment