Sunday 9 October 2011

robertehis25@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

My Dear Friend,
 
Please classified this mail and the information contained therein that I am about to reveal to
you can either destroy me, ruin my professional career or make me depending on how you receive
and take it. Please, I need you to read it attentively to know the reason and purpose why you
received this mail from me, I didn't come to you by chance nor by accident, I have come to you
because your names has planted you in the centre of relevant in my life and my professional
career as a banker at this very moment, but before I go further I will like to introduce myself
to you.

I am Dr Robert Ehis, a Fund Manager with Halifax Bank Plc and I handle all our Investor's capital
Project Funds which enables me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our
Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone with a surname as you can be presented to claim the
funds. On this note, the total sum of Eighteen million seven hundred thousand united states of
America Dollars ( $18.7) has been diverted representing the 1.2 Percent Excess Return Capital
Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2006/2007. I need a reliable and trustworthy
person that can work this deal out with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above.
There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be detected or traced. Our sharing
ratio is 60:40. (60 for me 40 for you).


If you are interested, please reply and send your direct telephone numbers to me for a smooth
discussion of this transaction in further details.


But if you are not interested or see this mail as a scam or hoax simply delete it and forget I
ever contacted you. If after 72 hours I don't hear from you I will assume you are not interested,
and then I will proceed to look for someone else with the surname as you that might be interested
to work with me, I need this project finalize and the money remitted into your bank account for
us to share.



This is a clean and straight forward bank deal, it is safe and risk-free, as I have taken
care of all necessary steps to ensure a hitch-free movement.

If you are willing to continue with me, please send me your Full name, Address , Telephone Number
and occupation.

May God bless you.

Kindly reply to : robertehis25@yahoo.com.hk


Yours Sincerely,

Dr Robert Ehis

No comments:

Post a Comment