Sunday 9 October 2011

mrmukhtar-hussain@143.ae = Scam

How are you doing today, my names are Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain and I am a
Board Member and also Head of the International Banking Operation Section
of the HSBC Banking Corporation here in UAE. I will like to work with you
as my partner in a transaction that involves the Re-profiling of funds in
a particular account in my Bank.

However, I want you to know that this correspondence is sensitive &
confidential and it should be treated as such by you. First let me assure
you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to the both of us.
If you indicate your interest to this message (accept my proposal), then I
shall provide you with further details and proper guidelines for this
transaction and the amount involved in it. I require absolute
confidentiality in regards to this message, as i wait to get a response
from you through my personal mail id: mrmukhtar-hussain@143.ae

Best Regards,
Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain

No comments:

Post a Comment