Sunday 9 October 2011

mrdantata42@gmail.com odt100@msn.com = Scam

(Top Secret )

Good day my dear,

How are you doing together with your entire family, I hope all is well? I am contacting you for a confidential business proposal and please carefully read and understand my reason of contacting you through email.

I am Mr.Osain.Dantata. The chief Auditor international relation Foreign Remittance Unit Bank of Africa (B.O.A).An abandoned sum of ($18.2 Million) United State Dollars. was deposited by a late customer of this bank called Mr. Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri from Lebanon .A very prominent man who was doing business transaction with our bank. He was a citizen of Lebanon . This man died through assassination on February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital, Beirut

the bank has no knowledge about his death. Upon this discovery that i decided to make this business proposal to you since the banking laws and guidelines here stipulated that if such funds remain unclaimed here after five years, the money will be transferred into the Central Bank Treasury as unclaimed fund.My stand to contact you now is that, a foreigner has the legal right to put claim to such deposit followed by you proving before our bank. Therefore, I want you to apply as his business partner.

I desperately need your assistance to claim and receive this huge sum of money into your account. For the assistance in this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund in respect of the provision of your bank account and the assistance you are to render on the process.55% would be for me as the originator and initiator of the transaction, and the rest 5% will be used to off-set any minor expenses which may arise during the process of transferring the fund into your account.I and my entire family will leave here immediately to your country when once the fund get transferred to your country.

Please Endeavour to keep this transaction very secret and highly confidential because i don’t want any staff of this bank to know that my hands are in this transaction and be rest-assured that this business is 100% risk-free, and all the information and data's you will need to make successful claim of this fund in the bank here are fully ready with me here.Please confirm your willingness and interest to assist me by producing and sending back to me the needed information below

1. Your full names:
2. Your Telephone and fax numbers:
3. Your Sex
4. Age and Occupation
5. Country

Thanks and best regards.
Mr.Osain.Dantata M.sc (ECONS). 

No comments:

Post a Comment