Wednesday 19 October 2011

mr-allen@hotmail.fr paul200758@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

TRANSACTION PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,

my name is General mohamed  Sayed. from Libya; I am one of Gadhafi's

special guards I know you will be surprised at my write up which must
have invaded your privacy but please pardon me as I want you to assist
me to receive a master card worth of $8.5 Million Dollars(Eight Million
Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) left by a deceased customer in our bank
as I have made all arrangements to change the Master card information to
your name.


Upon the receipt of your response; I will give you full details on how


the shipment will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of


the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me and 10% for any


expenses that might arise along the line of the transaction.

I only need your assurrance not to elope with the master card that can
be cashed anywhere in the world and you need to get back to me with your
full mailing address  


Looking forward for your reply.





Dr.General mohamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment