Wednesday 19 October 2011

lisa_owen@aol.com = Scam

Hi Dearest one
My name is Lisa Owen I am 23years of age, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion (never married before) please I am looking for a good man with all the qualities in man to spend the rest of my life with, love ,fidelity ,caring and honest. That is what am looking for and I dislike lies. Remember age does not count to this relationship that IĆ¢019m looking for. I would like to learn more about you. Your and unwillingness to your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I tell you more about myself in my next mail .you can as well write me back to this emails address (lisa_owen@aol.com)) Hoping to hear from you soonest, and for me to send you my picture for you to know who you are talking with
Thanks Miss Lisa Owen lisa_owen@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment