Monday 10 October 2011

johannagerda@blumail.org = Scam

From: Mrs. Johanna Gerda Bothma
Melvyn, 7th avenue Stanton JHB
Republic of South Africa

E-mail: johannagerda@blumail.org

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Mrs. Johanna Gerda Bothma, am the Joint global head of equities & risk manager of the First National Bank Plc (F.N.B) South Africa. I am responsible for all risk and financial policies at the bank.

I got your contact details from the national wide e-mail user on my search for a capable and trust worthy person for this deal and decided to contact you directly after due considerations concerning this confidential matter. I am contacting you for a legitimate business transaction strictly and confidential to you. I discovered a dormant account in our Bank during our last pre-auditing, with a total sum of US$29,400,000.00 from my investigation, it was clear to me that the owner of this dormant account by name John Shumejda is dead, for more details visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

Since his death, nobody has operated in this account because the account has NO BENEFICIARY NEXT OF KIN attached to it. According to the South African Government New law that all dormant account will be confiscated by law if it remains dormant without any claim. I therefore solicit for your sincere cooperation in receiving this fund in your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund, to avoid confiscating of the fund by the South African Government.

If you are interested, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advise you on the information needed from you which the Attorney who is going to work with me here will use to start to secure all legal paper work in your name and Letter of Administration from the Probate South Africa Government that will legalize and authorize you the beneficiary to

the fund and to enable the Bank release the fund to your bank account.
This transaction will be done in a legitimate procedure within 10 banking days depending on your cooperation with me, be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free on both sides. If you have any questions kindly state them in your reply to my email: johannagerda@blumail.org and I will respond to that.

Best regards,

Mrs. Johanna Gerda Bothma

Joint global head of equities & risk manager

No comments:

Post a Comment