Friday 14 October 2011

foreignaffairsng1@yahoo.com.hk oreignaffairsng@att.net = Scam

Minister of State Foreign Affairs.


Attention:

My Greetings.

My Names are Prof. (Mrs.) Viola Onwulir Minister of state Foreign Affairs.

Power and Authority has been given to me to pay back the money that has been
scammed from you all this times.

Report file documents has been submitted to my Office that you are among the
people that scammers has use the name of our Country to scammed you out of
your money and you have paid a lot of money trying to claim the said fund but
till now you have not received the fund.

Now I want you to fill out this information below to enable me crosscheck the
documents submitted to my table.

Information needed thus:

Your Full Name:
Your Telephone/Fax Numbers:
Resident Address:

Once again my office is saying to you that you will get the entire money
collect from you and Compensation will also be attached to you the Sum of
$250,000.00 (Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) because of what you have
been through all this times.

Lastly this is the duty given to me by the Government of Nigeria signed by
the House of Representative.

Again if these mails send to you by mistake please notify this office to
delete your information from our list.

As soon as we get your reply we will instruct you on how to get your payment
send to you.

When reply you are expected to send to us prove that you have been scammed
like sending to us payment slip or receipt that you used to make payment
send money to any body that claimed that he or she is this or that through
Western Union/MoneyGram or Account.

Your Reply is needed.

Yours Faithfully,

Prof. (Mrs.) Viola Onwulir
Minister of state Foreign affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment