Saturday 15 October 2011

edrenrolland@yahoo.com = Scam

Hi Friend,

How are you? Guess you are fine and living good, nice having your address with the aid of my new search device, my name is Edren Rolland a citizen of United States of America, i was born in Michigan in 1982, i am here just looking for better friendship and pen pals both women and men to share interest and lot more with, i love discussing all issues and learning other people's cultures and languages, hope to get more good and lasting friends outside my state, friends are like cloths, and life is naked without one.

About me in a brief, my names are miss Edren Rolland a native of Michigan USA, working with a recruitment and resettlement agency here in UNITED KINGDOM (UK), i think it’s enough for now till i hear from you, now tell me about yourself and your country.

Plz excuse me if i erred by contacting you in this mail, you can forward my message to any of your preferred mailbox and reply via it for easier correspondence,

Xpecting to hear from you soonest, till then bye.
Your new friend,
Edren Rolland.

No comments:

Post a Comment