Thursday 13 October 2011

E-mail:( dhlservice31@ymail.com ) Phone Number......+229 98768487 OR +234 8037464574 = Scam

Attn: I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank Draft of ($1.5 M One million five hundrad thousand usd).but did not heard from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with DHL Company here in Benin Republic, because I travelled to Iraq to see my boss and will not come back till next month end. I want You to contact the Dhl Courier Company to know when they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee.The only money you have to send to them is there security keeping fee which is $150 Dollars to received your package. This is their Contact Address, Contact Dr.Frank James.
Director Dhl courier company Benin Republic.
E-mail:( dhlservice31@ymail.com )
Phone Number......+229 98768487 OR +234 8037464574 Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee.

Below is the information you required to send to them;(1)Full name...........
(2)Home address........
(3)Telphone.........
(4)Age.........
(5)Sex................
(6)A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE............ I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment