Monday 10 October 2011

deetikolo@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,
My name is Dee Tikolo, Manager Auditing and account section of the bank, I discovered a dormant account during our annual auditing exercise in my office, and my further investigation revealed that this account has not been operated on for quite a long time. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $15 million into an account offshore,
I have all the plans safely worked out and will need the co-operation of a foreign partner in order to successfully make this transfer, if you can assist in getting the money transferred, contact me immediately so that I can give you more details.
Remember this is absolutely confidential; do check your e-mail box always for more details of this transfer. Keep it as a secret as you can see I am still working in this bank.
Regards and respect,
Mr. Dee Tikolo

No comments:

Post a Comment