Thursday 13 October 2011

china-cpll@cpll.cn = Scam

Nguyen Thi TUOI,

General Manager

CHINA PETROLEUM LOGGING AND LOGISTICS - CPLL

Jinnan District,Tianjin- China 10007



October 13, 2011



Re: Letter of Intent



Dear Esteemed Colleague,



In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.



I am General Manager Nguyen Thi Tuoi of CPLL- China Petroleum Logging and Logistics ( a subsidiary of CNPC- China National Petroleum Corporation).



In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.



Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent.



Respectfully,



Nguyen Thi Tuoi

BSc, MCE, MPE

General Manager CPLL

No comments:

Post a Comment