Saturday 15 October 2011

chamber.green@yahoo.co.uk = Scam

Dear Beloved Christian,


Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! I am Mrs.Kumar Johnson, a widow of 57years old suffering from cancer of the breast, My husband and my only son were killed last time during the UK terrorist Attack when we visited London for holidays.


My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa, America , Asia and Europe .


I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you for charity, the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.


I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.


My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive. I have some funds that my late husband WILLED to me in cash; the sum of US$18.5 million Dollars. I packaged it in consignments and deposited it with a finance house. Therefore,you are advised to contact my Lawyer on his information given below: Please make sure you contact himfirst on his email address.

GREEN CHAMBERS
9A, FESTIVAL ROAD VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
Email: chamber.green@yahoo.co.uk

Your swift response will help this office a lot in this matter and as you are responding to him, you are please advised to email to him immediately with your current information as stated below:

(1)*Your Full Name & Address..............................................
(2)*Your Date Of Birth........................................................
(3)*Phone and mobile numbers for easy communication with you..........................................
(4)*Profession/Occupation.................................................
(5)*Business/ Company Name............................................
(6)*A copy of your identity................................................
(7)*You conutry name......................................................

After my prayers, I searched a Christian site in the internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you for the usage of the funds in your Ministry. Therefore, child of God, if you are honest and faithful enough to use this funds strictly for the work of God, your response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in His Vineyard,

Mrs. Kumar Johnson.   

No comments:

Post a Comment