Thursday 13 October 2011

Alimat Al Hussien rep.alimat@journalist.com = Scam

My name is Alimat Al Hussien (Snr.Reporter) for Aljazeera TV.I had wrote to you earlier on this but i assume you never got it so i decided to send this again I am presently in Benghazi, Libya, for the past 7 months now reporting for my TV station here in the Middle East.

As my profession permits, after our interview with Safia El Brasai the wife of the former Leader Gen Muammar Ghadaafi, I was able to have a private discussion with her in which she entrusted and disclosed all her personal savings she made from thier country Crude Oil sales and how she wants me to help her seek for someone responsible, reliable, trustworthy and sincere to help in either keeping or investing with the money on her behalf.

Please let me know if you can help with this so I can direct you what to do next and remmember you have to keep this confidential.

I wait to read from you soonest. Email is my only means of communication because I am on field right now.

Thanks

Alimat Al Hussien
rep.alimat@journalist.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment