Monday 10 October 2011

+22548359289 benj_metal@yahoo.fr benj.group@live.com = Scam

Attn, Sir,



It is my pleasure to inform you that I have some A/U Gold dust / Gold bars for sales and I am glad to send to you this mail for your consideration to purchase the Gold from us locally here in our office in Ivory Coast and Accra-Ghana .



Pls if you are not the direct buyer, kindly link me up with your buyer while you stand for your commission.



Well as for the moment we have 500kgs and I am selling 1 kg at the rate of $ 19,500 USD while the purity is 98.05% PURE. The sources of our Gold is from Ivory Coast, Ghana & Angola .



Finally, I as the seller is ready and willing to sign contract agreement with the buyer for the period of 60 months if he wishes to do so. We have all the legal documentation for the exportation of AU metal to anywhere in the world.



Hope to hear from you ASAP for us to start.

My best regards and awaiting your response.

Mr Ben Johnson . +22548359289.

CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment