Tuesday 10 May 2011

timothy.geithner01@live.co.uk www.ustreas.gov@host8.successfulhosting.com = Scam

Good day to you! I am Timothy F. Geithner, Secretary of U.S Department of
Treasury. President Obama nominated me as the 75th Secretary of the treasury
department and I was confirmed this position on January 26, 2009, sworn into
office by Supreme Court Chief Justice. As Treasury Secretary, I am the
President's leading policy adviser on a broad range of domestic and
international economic issues. Before coming to Treasury, I was the ninth
president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
on November 17, 2003. In that capacity, I served as the vice chairman and a
permanent member of the Federal Open Market Committee, the group responsible
for formulating the nation's monetary policy.

Before joining the Treasury, I worked for Kissinger Associates, Inc. As my
responsibility in formulating and recommending domestic and international
financial, economic, and tax policy, participating in the formulation of broad
fiscal policies that have general significance for the economy, and managing
the public debt, I oversees the activities of the Department in carrying out
its major law enforcement responsibilities; in serving as the financial agent
for the United States Government; and in manufacturing coins and currency.

Kindly visit this Website:
http://www.ny.frb.org/aboutthefed/orgchart/geithner.html

United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside World Bank & IMF to
wire a sum of USD$10million Only into your bank account in a legal way. That
is why I have contacted you. Below are three important documents you must
procure before I can proceed with the transfer of these funds into your bank
account.

Required Documents:
1: Ministry of Finance Authority to pay certificate.
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

In the meantime; I want you to re-confirm the following details to me for your
case file processing;
*Legal First and Last Name:
*Complete Residential Address & Age:
*Direct Telephone No & Fax:
*Legal Occupation and Position:
*Address of Occupation:

Please get back to me as soon as possible should in case you don't know where
to obtain the needed documents, I will refer you to the appropriate authority
in charge as soon as I read from you.

Thanks!
Timothy F. Geithner,
United States Department of the Treasury.
Main Treasury. 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.

No comments:

Post a Comment