Monday 16 May 2011

sarah12_s@hotmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I'm very sorry to have disturbed you with my Proposal, My name is Sarah
Smith, I am 25 years old, from London - England, where I school and work
as a fashion designer for part time job I do after my school. I am the
only daughter of my parents my father died on a fatal auto accident on his
way to see my sick mother at the hospital where she was admitted for
Cancer treatments, she also die when she heard about the death of my
father in same day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had Willed part of his Real Estate
Business, Petrol Stations and a total sum of ё50,700,000.00(Fifty Million,
Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. Now at his death, and
because things has become very hard for me paying my school fees, putting
food on the table and taking care of my other needs which the fashion
designer job I do as a part time work after school hours can't help, I
went to the bank where my late father deposited the funds on my behalf to
with draw money to take care of myself and pay for my school fees and
other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be
able to draw from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause
on the Will saying i should be given access to the money when I'm either
married or 30 years old or if I get married before the age of 30, in which
case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by
standing in as my late father▓s next of kin to claim the deposited funds
on my behalf.

Today I am only 25 years old. And I have no access to the money till I'm
30 years. So, I'm contacting you to stand in as my husband to claim this
fund on my behalf, But if you are already married , you can still help me
by standing in as my late father▓s next of kin to the deposited funds. So,
please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated as I will
part with 40% of the total sum ё50,700, 000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) ,while 10% will be mapped out for any
expenses that we're to use to receive the money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of
trust so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for
two weeks after you get back to me showing me how serious you are to claim
these funds on my behalf.

Please reply to my alternative E-mail: sarah12_s@hotmail.com

Yours Truly,
Sarah Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment