Sunday 8 May 2011

kent.kumar@aol.com = Scam

Hello,

I Am Kent Kumar, an attorney at law, A deceased client of mine died as the
result of a heart-related
condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of
all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December
2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. And in the record there is no known successor
to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will.
http://en.wikipedia.orgwiki2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

My late Client has a deposit of Four Million one hundred Thousand
Dollars (4.1 Million dollars) left behind.

I am not a greedy person; I would share with you in a ratio of 50/ 50
percentage;
If you are financially capable of receiving the funds into your account.

Kindly provide your cell number for a free flow conversation. (I BELIEVE
IN ACTION)

I can be reached on for more information here is my Private Email please
contact me direct (kent.kumar@aol.com)

Sincerely yours.

Kent Kumar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment