Friday 13 May 2011

johnlavington01eaq@gmail.com = Scam

John Lavington & Associates,
17 Great George Street,
Bristol,BS1 5QT.
England.
Dear XYZ ,
Good day, and compliments. I am Mason John Lavington, a British
National, lawyer and principal partner of the above named Law firm
,The above named person was a client, friend and brother of mine in
the Freemason fold. We belong to the Grand Lodge of England affiliated
with the Scottish rites of Scotland where I am currently Deputy
Grandmaster, but he has unfortunately been deceased for some years
now. On some documents found in his estate we found the name
XYZ ,which I traced through an advanced people search to
get this email address with the help of heir hunters.Please we would
like to know your relationship with our client and if you are in
anyway connected to the F & AM, there's a very important issue at hand
concerning my late client that needs to be cleared as soon as
possible.I am sorry I can't give you more than this information right
now because we are not sure if you are his exact relation we have been
searching for, the least we have to tell you is that he belonged to
the respected Freemason society and we need to re-profile assets worth
£12.8 million pounds (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand British
Pounds Sterling) ASAP.
I expect your reply ASAP

My Regards
John Lavington Esq


No comments:

Post a Comment