Sunday 8 May 2011

johndavid7021@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello My dear,
How are you today? Hope you are doing great.I have be working with Engineer Alexander Bossier home city, the Engineer who enveloped him self in shooting Gas Tank in Russia last year, we went to finalize the presentation of his right from our company Royal Bam Group.

Oh!! yes I have to be there because I am next to him, you know he was one of the company top On-sure Engineers and I am with him as an assistant Engineer .

But due to respect, like and love we always work together in every opinion and projects.

You can see things yourself from 2009-construction Europe forthcoming Event / construction magazines.ROYAL BAM GROUP (http://www. euroasiaconstruction.com)
From our company economic ideologies has miscalculate from Engineer Alexander Bossier field of operation. after 2008 annual records this occurred from Engineer Alexander Bossier field Sub-contracts L/C.

while the auditors has includes the sum to the Gross of the company.And to help those gentle men in other not to risk there job this has to be amended from Engineer Alexander Bossier DISK while the pay order been relied so this fund is in care of the bank expecting the Local contractor to come for it.Not knowing that it has been paid in as the company Gross of the year.

I will like us to share an Idea on how to get this to our self. I was in the process with Engineer Alexander Bossier before his sudden internal vacation.

I believe we can do it together especially within now I am on leave.The sum Three million, Three Hundred and Thirty thousand Euro is not small for one in position to have it free and fair to let it go.consider this and get back to soonest so that I will tell you more on how to get the fund.
I awaiting to hear from you soon,
Eng ,John David

No comments:

Post a Comment