Monday 16 May 2011

jamnatu@islamway.net mr.jamnatu@yahoo.com = Scam

Good day

I am Mr.James Natuga,a Manager with a Commercial Bank,I was personally in charge of the deposit made by one of our customer late Mr.Mark, who till his death was a contractor with Our Government and the Ports Authority.

On the 21st of April 2007,Mr.Mark,his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

At the time of his death,he had a deposit of Twenty Million United States Dollars Only (20M) which was proceed of a contract work he just concluded with The Ports Authority before the unfortunate incident.

Unfortunately,till this moment no person has come as his relation for his deposit with us. I humbly request your attention to this matter so that I can present you as his next of kin and beneficiary to this deposit It is not a very difficult thing to do and it will not take time.

Please contact me as quickly as possible.

I will give you details as soon as you reach me.

Kind regards,

Jmaes Natuga

No comments:

Post a Comment