Sunday 8 May 2011

emmakin297@tlen.pl emmakin239@tlen.pl = Scam

CONFIDENTIAL DEAL!



I apologize for thisintrusion; I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency

involved in this matter. Iseek your permission and would want to get myself introduce to you. I am Mr.Emmanuel Akin; I work with BANK OF AFRICA here inOuagadougou, Burkina Fasoas the auditing Manager and a personal account officer to one Lebanese man whodied with his wife and one child during Benin Republicplane crash in 25th December, 2003.



Listen very well, the accountwas opened in 1999 and he died in 2003 without written an ORAL WILL and nobodyhas information about this account because he made it a secret deposit withthis bank to avoid any question from the Company where he works as a manager.But he reviewed the secret to me as his personal account officer.



Therefore, I need yourco-operation in this deal; I want you to come forward as his relative and applyfor this total sum of USD$10.600. 000.00 so that my bank will transfer the fundto your foreign bank account, I will provide youwith details information on the modalities of this operation once you proveyour interest but I must say that trust flourishes business.



Nevertheless, I must remindyou two important steps; I will not fail to assure you our successfully end inthis transaction hence we work with one mind and also want you to know thatthis is very (CONFIDENTIAL) business. We must take all steps with this bankvery calmly, no other person know about it, it's a business between you and Ionly for the safety and security of the business. My percentage suggestion: weshall share this total sum as soon as the total amount gets into your bank account and I agree 40% of this money will be foryou while 60% will be for me. I will come over to your country immediately youconfirm the total amount in your bank account.

Remember, you will apply to the bank for the transfer with application form andthat is our first step and wait for the bank responds. I will bring you up todate with all the information's as soon as I hear from you. If I don't hearfrom you within a certain period, I will assume, you are not interested.



Regards.

Mr. Emmanuel Akin
Auditing Manager (BOA)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

No comments:

Post a Comment