Monday 16 May 2011

confidential010@hotmail.com +234 806 362 0661 = Scam

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CBN Headquarters, Abuja
Email: confidential010@hotmail.com

Confidential Message

Attn: Sir/Ma

First of all, let me introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Tunde Lemo, the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I am a man of conscience who has the fear of God and I have human sympathy. For some years now, your funds that is supposed to be transferred into your account as a foreign contractor or next of kin who is entitled to inherit the deceased money has been delayed base on series of unnecessary reasons. The funds have not yet been transferred into your account, while you have been suffering and spending a lot of money on documents also paid a lot of charges which is demanded from the people who is helping you to get this funds transferred into your account but all their efforts has not yielded any fruit. The truth of the matter is that my boss, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Governor of the CBN and some Government officials deliberately did not allow the money to be transferred into your account. Maybe for his selfish interest or he wants the money to yield much interest and he will use of the interest and get the total sum released to you after he has made a lot of profit. That has been the system here in Nigeria and it will last for years.

We have finalized with the America International Monetary Fund (IMF) and it will be a perfect transfer. Right now, my boss has make it officially that all contractors should be paid within a month, and I am the person in charge of all any transfer and all the signatories that will be endorsed before approval of any fund is transferred out of the country. I want to use this opportunity to make my own profit, if you agree that you will give me 5% of the total fund so that I will take it upon myself and make sure that you will be among the contractors that will receive their contract funds in the next couple of days. Upon your acceptance reply to this transfer deal. I will do all the underground work here in the CBN to make sure that the funds will be transferred to you through the appointed paying bank. To crown it all, do not hesitate to forward immediately to me, your complete contract information:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR MOTHER'S NAME:
YOUR FATHER'S NAME:
YOUR DIRECT PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
E-MAIL:

You are advised to call me upon receipt of this mail. As soon as I hear from you, I will make sure that the fund gets into your account within 42hours.
Yours faithfully,

Dr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor (CBN)
Direct Line: +234 806 362 0661
Email: confidential010@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment