Sunday 15 May 2011

boucjoh@aol.com boucjoh1@aol.com = Scam

Good Day,

I indeed apologise for breaking into your privacy, my name is Mr. John A. Boucher.I reside in Arizona, USA. My motive of contacting you is based on a financial assistance that I am seeking from you,due to my current financial status because of the economic meltdown in our country USA.

Further explanation:

Couple of years back I had my retirement funds and most of my inheritance,invested jointly with two other partners on a Seven (7) year contract agreeable within the investors in Fidelity.The investment is in my name as my two partners are foreigners and I hold the majority shares of 60% .Presently, I am going through financial crisis; the bank is on my nape over the 12.8million united States Dollars that i acquired which i am now failing to pay,and all my projects have now become static.A huge amount of funds is involved in this project, but I am not capable enough to shoulder the penalty, due to my stocked funds in Fidelity and my ongoing construction project has been seriously affected. I have decided to terminate my contract with my two partners so as to terminate the Investment with Fidelity and have liquid cash to pay off my loan and to finance my projects,but My other two investors need a good reason for terminating the Investment with Fidelity .The Investment is currenly in its 4th year.


Having worked through this with my Attorney we came up with this plan that i go into partnership with anybody who has a private business/ company or could probably provide a reliable source to find a third party. By so doing I will have the confidence to confront my other investors of my partnership/ business venture with you.

I will be responsible for all the penalty charges for the investment termination as i am in breach of the contract i signed with the investors and these will be deducted from my share of the investment.

As a matter of fact I am looking into reinvesting part of my funds into Real Estate, Agriculture or Production also a better investment plan from you would be looked into if well advised as no man is an Island.

You shall be duly compensated for your contribution to my plight.Please! Do not see this as a JUNK message, for it might not get directly into your in-box; due to the high level of Internet traffic or for some technical reasons...I am FOR REAL and I have all documents to prove in the form of the Original paper work of my investment.

I look forward to your kind response, if my proposal will be put to consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.John A.Boucher

No comments:

Post a Comment