Sunday 15 May 2011

+2285216978 eliz.gikandi.c@gmail.com mrselizabethgikandi@hotmail.com = Scam

Dearest One,

I hope you receive this message in good health,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory, prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth, the wife of late Mr. Edmundo Gikandi who was a Cocoa merchandise before his death in the year 2008; we were married for twenty years with only one child Charles who is 17 year old now, When my husband was alive we deposited the sum of Fourtheen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD$14,500,000.00) in a bank here and this money is still with the bank up till this moment. My worries now and reason of contacting you is that my doctor notified me recently that I have less than one (1) months to live due to my Stroke and Cancer problem but the one that bothers me most is the Cancer problem which has developed to a very high and dangerous stage.

Having known my health condition I decided to donate part of this money to a good charity organizations and orphanage homes, to use some part of the money for charity and orphanage and to invest the rest of the money for good business in your country for my only Son so that he will have a better future. I also took this decision because my husband relatives are not honest with my husband when he was alive, they are enemies of progress and don't have the fear of God in them and I have to avoid them from having any idea about this money.

I want my son to inherit the fund but he cannot carry out this alone due to his younger age with his low mentality and to keep my Late husbands relative away from having any idea about this Deposit because they are many and are always around to monitor us I took this bold decision to contact you personally as a foreigner for assistance so that the bank can transfer the money out of this Country in your name as my foreign partner once I present you.

As soon as I hear from you I shall direct you to the bank where the money was deposited and explain in full details all you need to know about this matter. Please I want you and your family to always pray for my healing and always be prayerful to God in all the days of your life. We are now in Togo where we are due to the crisis in Ivory Coast and which the branch of the bank here can also transfer the fund to you.

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Gikandi.
Tel+2285216978


No comments:

Post a Comment