Monday 12 August 2013

+447010074309 +447031982549 = Scam

Dear Partner

My Name is MR FULHAM MARTINS from United Kingdom,
my resolve to contact you for investment plan in your Country. It’s
no more a secret that investment is thriving fast in your Country,
therefore I want to INVEST in your country and be my BUSINESS PARTNER, am
ready to invest in any sector such as Manufacturing, Agriculture, Real
Estate, Hotel and any other Business that can bring good Turnover at
expected time.

Therefore, if you choose to be of assistance am ready to send the
CONSIGNMENT FUND BOX to your country regarding the investment
Collaboration /Partnership on whatever modalities the investment will
Entails over there in your country, Am presently in United Kingdom,
Therefore if you are ready to collaborate /Partnership with me in This
investment, in your reply let me know if you are interested or Not, this
we enable us to proceed further. Thanking you in anticipation and I will
be looking forward to read your Reply; fulhammartins@london.com

As soon as you receive this mail and furnish me with your details for
receiving Fund. Once the money gets to you with the diplomatic trunk and
security box, you are also required to call me once again to give you the
password of the trunk security box which you are the only person to have
that link

Below is the information you are required to fill and forward to me. Make
sure you fill this form before forwarding it to the Management, don't send
this form without filling it, and do this immediately.

(1) FOR DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY:

All I require from you is below;

1, Names in full:
2, Country of Residing:
3, Nationality:
4, Residential Address:
5, Date of Birth:
6, Age:
7, Marital Status:
8, Mobile No:
9, Occupation:
10, Company:

Thanks with Best Regards.

MR FULHAM MARTINS

+447010074309

+447031982549 

No comments:

Post a Comment