Sunday 5 February 2012

mohammed-au@wwjd.ru a4@w9h485iio.homepage.t-online.de = Scam

I'm Dr. Mohammed A.Uba. The Director Of Cash Service Central Bank Of Nigeria. Kindly open and read for more details My Dear, I am Dr. Mohammed A.Uba. The Director of Cash Service Central Bank of Nigeria. Please I have to be assured that you will keep this that I am about to confide in you as a top and confidential secret as I am still in service with the bank. I am contacting as to front you as the beneficiary and clear the Diplomatic Packages (2) which I used by office and dispatched through Central Bank of Nigeria Diplomatic Accredited Courier Agent to Europe and now confirmed in their Vault. In the Packages,(2) Trunks was a con-sealed with United States 100 Dollar Bills Cash amounted to a total sum of U.S$42Million belonging to one of the immediate past Top Government Official here in Nigeria who do not want me to disclose his identity. He approached me to assist him use my office and have the packages move out from the country and recommend a reliable person in your country who will receives the funds and have it invest in good profitable investments which necessitated my contacting you. He agreed to let you have 25% of the total funds, 15% for me while you will invest the rest for him. If you are interested in this, you are to revert back to me immediately and let me have your direct contacts (Telephone numbers) and your receiving address where the Vault Company will arrange for A Diplomatic Delivery of the Packages to you. Please like I requested earlier treat this with utmost secret. Thanks and remain bless, Regards, Dr. Mohammed A.Uba.

No comments:

Post a Comment