Thursday 2 February 2012

mercyshepard@ymail.com = Scam

Dear Expectant Mother, Compliments of the day to you! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I cannot but reach out to someone. My name is, Mrs. Mercy Shepard, a National of Cape Verde. I am 5 months pregnant. I am married to late Mr. Andy SHEPARD, who worked with the United Nation Office in Nigeria for 6 years before he was killed in the August 26, 2011 bombing of the UN office in Nigeria. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/26/501364/main20097674.shtml We are dedicated Christians (Catholic) and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed with cancer and mature cystic teratoma of the right ovary which means the pregnancy will be aborted. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about three months more to live. I was not shocked. I accepted the news in good fate. My dear beloved, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced you after fervent prayers. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of $8.3Million (Eight Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in Benin. I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. The bank has no single idea of what’s the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that I may direct. This is the situation. I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organization and to achieve this; I need an individual that will utilize this fund adherently for these purposes: 1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute. 2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c. 3: orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating. These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I am certain where my place already is. When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to an attorney who shall assist you with the deposit portfolio transfer of ownership procedures. I wish to state here that my communication with you will seize once I have given you the attorney contact and of course a letter of authority mandating the bank to entertain your claims of right of ownership. All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged in truth and in spirit with a substance. Do not betray my confidence in you. Please reply me on my personal email: mercyshepard@ymail.com I insist that you reply me via this address. I await your immediate response. Thank you and Bless You richly! Yours Sincerely Mrs MERCY SHEPARD

No comments:

Post a Comment