Tuesday 7 February 2012

george.shipman1111@gmail.com G.shipman@usmarine.mil = Scam

Dear Friend, I am deeply sorry for bumping into your privacy.I served in Iraq twice and during the course of my service i discovered a lot and some of my discovery would be beneficial to me and also to you but it all depends on your view of my discoveries and how beneficial it would be to you.I am presently with the USA marine corps stationed in Afghanistan,I may have failed on the trust imposed on me to serve my nation but please i ask for forgiveness. I am seeking your assistances to evacuate the sum of 965,000.000(Nine hundred and sixty five thousand dollars only)down to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. I want you to be aware that this money was discovered in a concealed barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location during a rescue operation,and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us,this was quite an illegal thing to do but you know what no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in Iraq and Afghanistan.I was given my own part of this money,but to keep this lump sum of money became a problem for me,but so far so good i have been able to secure it with a Dutch contact working here at Kamp Holland which is a Dutch military base,and his office enjoys some immunity,and this gladen my heart because i was able to get the packages out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.My Dutch contact does not know the true contents in those package,but i was able to convince him that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid,and before giving up,trusted me to hand over the package to his family. I have checked and balanced all measures to get this package out to a safer country for you to pick up and i have come up with a very high tech procedure which i will discuss with you when i am sure that you are willing to get along and assist me.Upon your unbiased and speedy response to this call, i will inform you with all the required/necessary details with the modes of the execution of this covenant.One passionate appeal i will make to you is please do not discuss this matter with a third party,should you have reasons to reject this offer please kindly destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will spell doom for us.God bless you. Respectfully, Capt George Shipman

No comments:

Post a Comment