Sunday 5 February 2012

andrew.williams7@superposta.com bh32@w3ge748ub.homepage.t-online.de = Scam

I am Andrew Williams, a solicitor at law( A. Williams & Co. Solicitors) Mayfair London United Kingdom. I am the personal attorney to Barry Maguire a national of your country, who used to work with Shell U.K. Limited Shell Centre London. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.What should have been business as usual in the Netherlands turned tragic few years back, as a missing Shell UK employee was turned up dead.. Late Barry Maguire, whom years back lost his family in an auto crash, wasa general manager of design engineering for Shell, was found by the sea early Sunday. Since then I have made several enquiries through your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the finance company where the deceased had an account valued at about USD$5.5 million dollars,has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. you and then you and me can share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you I have all necessary legal docu that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require honest cooperations to enable us see deal. Best regards, Andrew Williams,(A. Williams & Co. Solicitors)

No comments:

Post a Comment