Thursday 2 February 2012

adrienjamesh@yahoo.com dayanthkirid2@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hello , I am Mr Adrien James,happily married with two children. I am contacting you for you to assist me in my prospect investment in your country; I have decided to invest outside the shores of my country for the future of my two children (a boy and a girl). This is the reason why I anticipate for your assistance in the proposed investment over there in your country,I intend to go into the real estate and hotel investment depending on what your professional advice will be. Please, I have the entire capital base to execute the project.Your quick response shall be highly appreciated. Contact me through my personal e-mail address: adrienjamesh@yahoo.com, Please i need a trusted and reliable person, Best regards, Mr Adrien James.

No comments:

Post a Comment