Wednesday 8 February 2012

+229 98 94 39 59 drbrunoamoussou@hotmail.com drbrunoamoussou01@msn.com = Scam

Hello, I am Dr Bruno Amoussou from Republic of Benin .A politician,the President of the National Assembly from April 1995 to April 1999, Minister of State in charge of Planning and Prospective Development under President Mathieu Kérékou from a1999 to 2005 and Deputy in the Benin Republic National Assembly . Click my page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Amoussou, to lean more about me. I'm interested in a number of markets sectors such as Investing in Oil and Gas, Hotels, Resorts and Real Estates. I am willing to invest approximately $60 million(Sixty Million United states Dollars) in your country under your custody and at the same time seeking more business opportunities to invest into. More also, I am interested in investing in Companies that are either in existence & require further expansion capital. I need an experienced person to assist me to set up some projects with my hard earned money. On resumption of the investments/projects, you will be given the managerial role for your support and the assistance you rendered. You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed between parties involved before the commencement of the projects. Also interested in people with well developed ideas and a true desire to see these turned into reality. Once I receive your positive response, we shall discuss the modalities of the investment process. I wait your immediate response. Yours sincerely, Yours sincerely, Dr Bruno Amoussou.PhD +229 98 94 39 59.

No comments:

Post a Comment