Thursday 9 February 2012

+226 78 01 91 41 dominicedwards@w.cn dominicedward229@msn.com = Scam

DOMINIC & ASSOCIATES TEL: +226 78 01 91 41. Dear Friend, I am Barrister Dominic Edward, I have a Business Proposal of certain amount of Money in United States Dollars which I want you to handle with me.This Funds belongs to a deceased client of mine that died as a result of a heart-related condition because i was his Personal Lawyer during his life time. My Late Customer indicated no Next of Kin with his Savings Bank during his life time because he had lost his family prior to his sudden Death.I need a trust-worthy partner to assist me in receiving this funds in a foreign Account for further investment in his/her country,you will be required to: (1) Assist me in claiming this sum into your Foreign Bank account. (2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country. (3) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment. This matter should be kept confidential between you and me and please delete this message if you are not interested,i want your Trust and Honesty as the New Beneficiary that will not betray me. Thanks in anticipations. Barrister Dominic Edward. +226 78 01 91 41

No comments:

Post a Comment