Thursday 1 December 2011

vickyackers@yahoo.co.uk vicky.ackers@hsbc.com = Scam

Attention please, There is information I think might interest you. First of all, I do not know if I am talking to the right person, But I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID. Already I have your name and some details in my file in the office, but I want to be sure if i am communicating with the right owner of this email. If you can prove that you are the owner of this email ID, I will like you to furnish me with your remaining information to enable me cross-check it with the one I have so that i can be convinced that i am talking to the right person. I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person due to the sensitivity of the information involved.Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced that I am communicating with the right person. Regards, Vicky Ackers HSBC LONDON

No comments:

Post a Comment