Monday 12 December 2011

stn_k22@yahoo.in = Scam

Dear Sir, I get your contact through a internet,Therefore I will like to disclose my situation to you for your kind assistance.My name is Silvié kehinde Sylla First and only daughter for the family i have a bitter expirience of my death father who was assercinated when the LSPD Rebel rounded up the government house. My father died in a bloody shootout together with his bodyguard in the shooting. Since the death of my father i have been encountering many troubles with the immediate brothers to my father about his wealth also the money $M:8 Dollars which he kept in the security company which i have discovered and i have decided to transfer this money to any oversea account in your country to help me invest my money into a profitable business in your Country as my late father business partner. I will also ask if you will accept me in your country to continue my study and do this investment with you and also live a better life like other because here the assasine are still tracing the family members which makes me to re locate to undisclosed location. My late father was into real estate business for many years also was the branch director of Cocoa export before his untimely death. I will give you details once you reply my message. Please i will be glad you help me invest in a profitable business in your country, If you agree, we shall both share the total annual profit on the agreement between me and you. I demand you to treat this very confidential. I will give you full details of the money concerning the release from the security company also the transfer as soon as I receive your response. waiting for your sonnest response Yours sincerely, Silvié kehinde Sylla

No comments:

Post a Comment