Thursday 1 December 2011

shaikh@superposta.com nest@batelco.com.bh = Scam

With due respect? Good Day!! It is my humble pleasure to introduce myself to you. However, I would need your attention for a moment. I am Mr Majed Alshaikh Mohamed, a citizen of Kingdom of Bahrain, Born in Tripoli Libya but residing and working in Benin Republic as the chief Auditor In Charge Of The Foreign Remittance Unit bank of Africa (BOA) I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (Ђ35.8m Euros) (Thirty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) to your account within 7 banking days. This money came from (Khamis Gadhafi), a senior military commander under his father who died in a battle with rebel forces between the villages of Tarunah and Bani Walid in northwest Libya. I am his personal account manager and this fund was moved secretly to me for a project of building an Estate in Parakou Northern area of this country. Four days after this fund was moved to my care for the Estate building project, the Libya civilian war started. The point is that nobody knows about this money except me. Now the reason I contacted you is because he is dead and the father M. Gadhafi is dead also and nobody can say anything about this fund except me because it was a Secret deal between us, none of his family or relatives know anything about this. So since he is dead I will not allow this money to remain here, I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund. For that reason I contacted you to assist me and stand as the beneficiary/contractor whom we awarded the contract of this building project to claim the fund. Please note that there is No Risk of any kind involved in this business as there is no document of this fund bears the name of (Khamis Gadhafi). My private lawyer will draft a contract agreement between us so that the money will move successfully to your account without any question or interruption by the government. Though Khamis Gadhafi has been using me to move his Funds and Gold Bar/Gold Dust out of Libya and the last money before this one was used to build a mighty hotel in Parakou, but this last project was unable to hold as a result of the war that leads to his death. Note this fund I am talking about is OVER (Ђ200.million EUROS) which I helped him to lodged in our bank Vault for safe keeping which nobody knows about up till this moment, but I just want to transfer Ђ35.8million Euros, the one that we have already budgeted out before he died. Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me and 55% will be for me. THE ONLY EXPENSES YOU ARE GOING TO INCUR IS THE OPENING OF THE NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND FAVOUR FOR FURTHER REMITTANCE TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COYNTRY. SO IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS COME BACK TO ME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FOR ME TO KNOW YOUR READINESS TO CORPORATE WITH ME. I await your urgent communication. Best regards, Mr. Alshaikh Mohamed NOTE: I WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT GOLD OR YOU KNOW ANY PERSON OR COMPANY THAT BUYS OR DEALS ON GOLD AS THERE BIG QUANTITY WHICH SAIF ASLAM DIRECTED HIS COLLEAGUE TO LODGE IN OUR BANK BUT I MANAGED TO MOVE IT IN A SECURE VAULT IN GHANA-ACCRA WHERE IT IS AT THE MOMENT, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONFIRM TO ME IF YOU KNOW ANY PERSON OR COMPANY WHO CAN COME DOWN TO GHANA TO PURCHASE THE TOTAL GOODS. THIS IS KNOWN TO ME ALONE AND WILL DISCUSS IN DETAILS UPON YOUR RESPONSE TOO. QUANTITY - 450 KILOGRAMS QUALITY - 22. CARATS + PURITY - 94.22%

No comments:

Post a Comment