Tuesday 13 December 2011

mmr.ruano@yahoo.es bh26@wx5318xit.homepage.t-online.de = Scam

Mr. Ruano Manuel Marcos Private email: Private Telephone: Fax: Madrid, 2011 Dear Future Partner, My Name is Mr.Ruano Manuel i work as the head of Fund Executive Director with Villar Mir Group of companies, an Investment company here in Spain and would like to know if you will be at my disposal to handle a risk free transaction with me. I have used my position as as Senior Funds Executive Director to divert the of $28,500,000.00 USD Dollars from our Russian investor’s Fund under my Portfolio and would like to know if you are interested to work with me. Mr. Avdy Ovezkulievich Kuliev was a Russian citizen and an investor to our company but unfortunately died in Oslo, Norway on 10th April 2007. And the funds was abandoned with Spanish Clearing House here in Madrid Spain since 2007 as unclaimed fund. Failing to divert these funds within a period of time the unclaimed consignment become property of the government after exactly five years. Moreover, I decided to divert this funds for investment outside Spain because since his death, no one has come forward for the claim and all efforts to locate relatives have proved abortive and to enable me to establish my own investment company outside Spain. The success of this transaction is entirely based on your cooperation, mutual trust and sense of confidentiality. There are two reasons for which I am contacting you. The first is that you will help me to receive and invest this fund in your conutry without any legal implications attach and also we will share the interest gain on the investment. Secondly, you will assist me on the registration of my new company in your country after you have received the fund. Our sharing ratio is 60% of the total fund for me and shall be invested and 37% for you as fees for services rendered for securing the fund since it is a fair deal. And 3% will use for any expenses incured in the cost of these transaction However, i want urgent investment of these funds because from next two months. The company wants to send me out where we have a very big financial investment from (2011 to 2015) with some companies. If all work as plan, i will possible select you as a partner in your conutry. I will provide further information on the above subject matter upon the receipt of your favorable response If you are interested, For fast and easy communication, kindly reply to indicate your interest, then I shall Funish you wit the method of application with the depositary firm which is Spanish Central Clearing House were the funds was deposited as a consigment for onward transfers but i will prefer, if you can be able to come down to Madrid Spain which my wife will assit you to make everything work out as plan because she is working with Spanish Central in Madrid as a (Co-head International Transfers Dept) But if you cannot make it, we can do transfers to your account in your country. I need you to enclose your direct telephone numbers for discussion of this offer in further details. Also reply me on my personal email; your earliest responds to this matter would be highly appreciated. I’m waiting for your favorable assitance. Have a pleasant day. Mr. Ruano .M. Manuel Accounting Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment