Sunday 11 December 2011

mihaiandrei@seechat.de = Scam

Dear Friend, Permit me to seek your attention in so informal manner. I am MIHAI ANDREI,one of the Account Director to MIKHAIL KHODORKOVSKY,Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL(Russian Largest Oil Company)Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world). Basically, I seek your partnership in an urgent financial business of US$28Million. (Twenty Eight Million United States Dollars).This business is safe and we will be willing to reward you with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. As soon as I get your willingness to assist us. Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email. NAME: Mr MIHAI ANDREI EMAIL:mihaiandrei@seechat.de Suffice to say here, upon my receipt of your interest, i shall avail you mr nat famouse: more information regarding this transaction. Sincerely, Mr MIHAI ANDREI

No comments:

Post a Comment