Tuesday 13 December 2011

kennmoore@blumail.org rnewman@thecia.net = Scam

Dear Friend, I am representing a group of investors , who are interested in overseas investment in your country, involving large volume of funds, for which we seek your assistance as overseas representative. The civil service regulations here, prohibit us from getting involved in private business, while under government employment, hence this proposal to you, in view of your impressive profile. I will be attaching a copy of my international travelers' passport to give you proper knowledge of my person, as it's appropriate for a transaction of this nature upon your response. If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt response, so that I may provide you further details of the transaction, and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration for your solicited role. After that we shall then come to an understanding concerning the prospective areas of investment in your domain, that will be conducive for investors of foreign descent. I look forward to your prompt response. Yours Truly, Kenneth Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment