Sunday 11 December 2011

j_vic@rocketmail.com = Scam

reetings in name of the Lord, I am James Victor., from California; Beloved I must confess that my Fortune was of hard ways and will not wish any child of God to pass through my step of beginning. I woke up with a Cold one day with a Fever, after Talking with my Doctor. There was and still treatment but my health keep declining. Yours dear Vic J. is getting weaker and weaker. (The Doctors keep saying I will not make it. That am going to die, they have said it Every Day since I was admitted to the Hospital, so wondering when God will take this life though has been a Trial.) I want to give my Fortune out since I have no family to take it on, though I will love my Burial to be Lovely Ceremony at our Church Methodist Cemetery. And my final wish any day it will be is before the Casket will be buried crumbled a Water Cracker over it because I had made Living in the Cracker Business and was very proud of that. Then our Priest blessed the Casket so that I would not rise as a Zombie or otherwise be disturbed before the Final Day of Judgment. But my house keeper Julia will take care of this all. Then to you I have an Account pending two million three hundred with Bank of UK I will like you to take care of. Mostly my wishes over it are for the needy I am keeping an eye out for a worthy Charity to donate. But the time is running late 4 me. I will put out my WILL For you even though I pass out now this email ID is with Julia and she will direct you to my Lawyer to fulfill these wishes of mine. Get back to me with your Full Name and Complete contacts so that I will fix this up for you as soon as possible, but please remember the Needy. I wish you the best of all, Yours J. VICTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment