Monday 5 December 2011

jnk_private@ymail.com = Scam

Warm Greetings of the day!!! I am contacting you in connection to a South African Government Project/Contract, which I would like to introduce to your company so that we can both handle the project together while I will be linking your company with our Government to be the foreign contractor to deal directly with the Government based on the fact that we can cooperate as partners in this project in particular. For security reason I cannot not give you my names and full information on this message because I needed to get your consent first before I come open with my full details, But I want you to understand that I hold a very big position in the Government here in South Africa, and I also have to protect my name and image until I am fully convinced that we can work together as partners, then I can come open to you. WITH THE STAND OF THIS PROJECT, YOU OR YOUR COMPANY DO NOT HAVE TO RENDER ANY SERVICES OR HANDLE SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS TO OUR GOVERNMENT, BUT YOU WILL WORK WITH OUR GOVERNMENT AS A SISTER COMPANY, TO RECEIVE AN OUTSTANDING CONTRACT BALANCE AMOUNT, WHICH HAS BEEN APPROVED AND DUE TO BE PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR A CONTRACT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXECUTED BY A UK COMPANY IN THE PAST. The project was initially carried out by a UK company between 2007 and 2009 during the preparation of the FIFA Soccer World Cup that was hosted in South Africa in 2010. It was during the signing of the contract with the UK Company in 2007, that I used my powers and position in the Government office to arrange a DEAL in the contract, which I kept as a top secret within myself, and no other person knew about it apart from myself and you at this moment. The entire project is worth over £ 200 Million but part of the contract sum has already been paid out by the South African Government to the previous UK contractor who handled the contract initially, and the money that was received by the UK contractors has covered their full payment. At the moment, the Government has approved the payment of the balance contract sum of £ 54,450,000.00 which is the outstanding amount that I personally added to the original contract sum. I am very much aware that you are not the original contractor that carried out the contract initially, but you do not have to be worried about your involvement because I have already arranged all the procedures and I shall personally handle the entire payment procedures with the Government and ensure a smooth transaction from this end. I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT DOCUMENTS THAT WAS USED TO SECURE AND COVER THIS FUND, THE DOCUMENTS WAS SIGNED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND THE CONTRACT NUMBER IS ALSO REGISTERED ON THE GOVERNMENT DATABASE, AND I CAN SEND THEM TO YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW IF YOU NEED TO SEE THEM. I have also draw out every arrangement on the means which this money will be paid out without any problem from any side, all I need is your consent and acceptance to work with me so that I will give you every break down of the processes, this project will not take us more than one week and the money will be wired to you by the Government, and on your reply we shall discuss on the modalities and also the sharing of the fund among us and I will also explain in details on the procedures and the part which your company shall be playing. You should understand that this is a DEAL, which we shall keep within ourselves, and I am reassuring you that there are no risk attached to this project and everything is 100 % guaranteed, Finally, if you have read through this message and you are incapable of handling it with me, then you should ignore the message, but if you are interested, THEN YOU SHOULD REPLY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS FURTHER ON THE PROCEDURES. Regards, Ed N Email: jnk_private@ymail.com All About Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment