Sunday 4 December 2011

gene.cretz@hotmail.co.uk = Scam

Compliment of the season to you. My name is Mr. Gene A. Cretz i am the current and serving Ambassador from United of America to Libya. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the Sum of $4 Million (Four million US Dollars) to you and should be invested in any lucrative Business e.g. Real Estate, Hotels etc., as long i can be assured that it will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in Libya, i am still on my appointment that is yet to finish, like i said i can make out time to meet with you but i really have to trust you to carry out this transaction for me before i join you up. SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation here in Libya. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you, No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole and bullets flying zones. The above figure was concealed and was declared as military equipment’s. But With the help of my acquaintance in West Africa, the past United Nations Secretary General Mr. Kofi Annan, the funds in two trunk boxes were evacuated to Accra Ghana through the UN office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA). Upon arrival in Africa the trunk boxes {Consignments} where deposited in a security company and declared as relief materials awaiting further directives from me. If your response to my proposal is affirmative, please say so in your replied mail to me and i will furnish you with further details on how to contact the attorney in West Africa that will help with the paper work to effect the change of ownership of the consignments to your names before the final diplomatic delivery to you. I do not know for how long i will hold out here as i have been lucky to have survived several suicide bomb attacks by "Pure Divine Intervention" Once the funds get to you, 30% is what you will receive as the beneficiary/trustee of the consignments. The balance you will invest or safe keep awaiting further correspondence from me cause i do not really know when i will retire now as my next new post as the Ambassador to South Africa i will be able to be involve physically in this investment so i am putting this plan in your care with trust for now till i will retire. Please note that confidentiality is very essential in this deal. I look forward to your reply and cooperation. Frankly, Gene Cretz Bread Making E-mail: gene.cretz@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment