Thursday 15 December 2011

garryscott.scott1@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend, Greetings, I really wish to have you as a good friend and also wish to entrust some funds in your care, I have already sent the fund out of Iraq. I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Eng. Garry Scott; I am an American citizen working with Royal Dutch Shell in Majnoon oil field Basra in Iraq I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Iraqi citizens worth 45 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with the help of Universal WORLD TRUST security Company through their branch in Middle East. The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Immediately these funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i am back from Iraq and meet with you for discussions on how I can investment my own part, but I have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation my email :(garryscott.scott1@gmail.com) Best Regard Eng. Garry Scott

4 comments:

  1. This is the email I got today, April 12, 2013...I guess these scammers don't google things that look suspicious...

    My name is Sgt Garry Scott i am an America solider in Iraq and have been a cancer patient in LONDON ROYAL HOSPITAL and the doctor told me i may not last up to end of this month because of the present situation of my illness, I was raise in orphanage home and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $3.500, 000.00USD to you as part of my own charity project to improve charity work.

    A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one the lucky winner of this recipients and all you have to do is get back with me so that i can flourish with details on how you are going to received the funds from the payout bank

    Immediately these funds get to you, you take your 30% out and use 70% for charity work that will help the poor children and widows in your community.

    Thanks,

    Garry Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the same email today 22 April 2013. What's the old saying, "if it looks like a duck,walks like a duck, it probably is a duck". Hopefully no one falls for it.

    My name is Sgt Garry Scott i am an America solider in Iraq and have been a cancer patient in LONDON ROYAL HOSPITAL and the doctor told me i may not last up to end of this month because of the present situation of my illness, I was raise in orphanage home and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $3.500, 000.00USD to you as part of my own charity project to improve charity work.

    A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one the lucky winner of this recipients and all you have to do is get back with me so that i can flourish with details on how you are going to received the funds from the payout bank

    Immediately these funds get to you, you take your 30% out and use 70% for charity work that will help the poor children and widows in your community.

    Thanks, Garry Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when will these people get a life? got this email today 12-28-2013 same one word for word.

      Delete
  3. Mary Today at 1:27 PM I recieve this email


    My name is Sgt Garry Scott i am an America solider in Iraq and have been a cancer patient in LONDON ROYAL HOSPITAL and the doctor told me i may not last up to end of this month because of the present situation of my illness, I was raise in orphanage home and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $3.500, 000.00USD to you as part of my own charity project to improve charity work.

    A random draw was made your e-mail and name was pick as one the lucky winner of this recipients and all you have to do is get back with me so that i can flourish with details on how you are going to received the funds from the payout bank

    Immediately these funds get to you, you take your 30% out and use 70% for charity work that will help the poor children and widows in your community.

    I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation

    Best Regard,
    Sgt. Garry Scott.

    ReplyDelete