Thursday 15 December 2011

engr_robertx5@sify.com info@w.cn = Scam

Good day, My name is Robert Caldow, i am an engineer who have worked with the family to the ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, I am from UK, And have been contacted by the wife of ousted Egyptian President Hosni. Who is currently hiding for safety from the current regime to avoid trouble from the people of Egypt, the reason why I am contacting you . Is because she called me just few days ago, asking me to assist her to receive a huge amount of funds on behalf of the Mubarak Family. Due the recent revolution in Egypt which mandated the former President Mubarak to step Down from Power, has now held some of his properties, companies and assets and are being confiscated by the new Government according to the order of the people of Egypt. The Presidents bank accounts also has been frozen in Switzerland and other European countries as a result of this latest development in Egypt and the entire Arab World, The president’s son also and their Family members and relatives were all affected by this new development hence there is need for them to find a safe heaven somewhere to avoid the peoples anger. I want to confirm from you if you can handle this transaction, So i can introduce you to their family lawyer whose contact have been given to me as she intend to move some funds belonging to the Family to a country where it can be invested, but we need good and sincere people who will not capitalize on the recent development and sit on the Money when it gets to them. Please note that this is a sincere deal with no bad Intents, if you can handle the transaction, just indicate by responding back to me and I will give you details of the arrangement on ground and How Much is involved. Please get back to me as soon as possible for you alone have I sent this mail to. With respect and regards, Engr Robert Caldow

No comments:

Post a Comment