Sunday 11 December 2011

cl.toure@yahoo.com charlestoure81@aviso.ci = Scam

Please: I Decided to Contact you for real plight something else and I do want you to assume that my message is generated without personal consign to you but do permit me to express certain personal issues as I do not know if I might receive helps from you, of course, my subject might appear so sudden but please consider this as a wish and accept the mailing with a deep sense of humility. I lost my Dad one month ago, I and my sister are alone, my father was a formal district leader to our community more than twenty five years before our births, I was the only son as our mother was no longer with Our Dad, due to long separation Mum did never knew of my Father's fortunes thoughtless of other aspects of Dad’s life, though I lost my Mum on the 28th February 2011 Unfortunately, my father willed some amounts of money which was kept in a vault for ours future usage i.e. I and sister’s, these money were annually paid to my father's account from various communities, also, there were companies that usually cooperate by making payment to communities as ways of helping youths that lacked employments, among these companies were (1) Shell Petroleum Development Company (2) Chevron, Mobil and Agape. Most of the saving which my father wills were from annual revenues for compensation of youth and community developments under my father leadership, so, some of these profits were direct saving by Dad, because of some certain problems that exist recently, I’d like to relocate to your country which I yearn to stays probably with your cooperate assistance, of course this was my actual plights of reaching you. Yes, there were recent problems in my family because of arguments to some matters much like my father's saw mill; private lands, old industry and a housing estate as there were no any writing by Dad respecting these properties As you can see I need yours assistance as I wanted immediate transfer's to your country, I personally inherited some amount which is about $4.000.000 from my Dad as noted above, I believed Great times has indeed made this possible as I also decided to express these via this mailing to you if only you could support my plights Thanks, Please reply. Charles P.Toure

No comments:

Post a Comment