Monday 12 December 2011

bank2org@e-mail.ua = Scam

I am JOHN BENNY with BANK OF AMERICA TEMPLE HILLS MARYLAND I am 34 years old, just started work with BANK OF AMERCA I came across your your file (disk painted RED), I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth on the reason why they have not transfered your fund into your bank account and i am not happy about it so i choose to contact via email to let you know what is goin on and what you will need to do to get your fund,trust, $1.5million transfered into you bank accout Please i do not want anybody in my bank here to know that i am in contact with you, let just do this transaction confidentailly and get your $1.5 million transfered to you urgenly, i will give you my number as soon as i have got your email and your details I do not intend to work here all the days of my life,so get in touch with me immediately with the below details i am dealing with the right person i need you to reconfirm the below YOUR FULL NAME DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER YOUR ADDRESS SEX OCCUPATION AGE numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, CONTACT E-MAIL: bank2org@e-mail.ua

No comments:

Post a Comment